I am a Fantasy Addict. I go to meetings every Sunday (and Monday and Thursday)
Are you a fantasy addict? Do you start mock drafts in March? Do you know the stats for the 3rd string RB in Buffalo? The 40 times for the top 20 rookie WRs? The shoe size of all 32 starting kickers?
In too many leagues? Do you wake in a cold sweat from the nightmare of missing a draft? Do you get sad that you never get to use your sleepers because your starting picks were JUST. THAT. GOOD.
Then this is the league for you.
Created in 2012 by a rookie commissioner that wanted just one more draft, I threw the kitchen sink and everything else at this league, with 11 starting positions on offense and defense each. The draft, held late at night on Football Eve, the night before opening day, was my way of getting in one last fix from the fantasy draft season and is one of the most intense drafting experiences ever.
AFCU Member Coaches:
2017 Season Notes:
Teams Confirmed Returning:
- Black Sheep
- Orange Lantern Corp
- On The Rox
- Mighty Pats
- 2016 Season Awards and stat totals – POSTED
- Full 2016 Stats – POSTED
- “Champions and Records” Page has been removed and replaced by multiple pages
- there is now a Trophy Case page under the sub menu FANTASY ADDICTS>TROPHY CASE
- All-Time Standings have been updated and moved to the top of the Historical Standings page under the sub menu FANTASY ADDICTS >LEAGUE RECORDS > HISTORICAL STANDINGS
- League Record Book has been completely redone, including all stats from 2012-2016 – submenu FANTASY ADDICTS > LEAGUE RECORDS > RECORD BOOK
- 2016 Season Review – PENDING
- 2017 League Rules UPDATED (rule changes appear in red text)
- 2017 new franchises (if applicable) – PENDING